Independence - Innovation - Integration - Impact - Integrity
Services and Solutions
- Initial organizational health check through to advanced level complex operating environments review. Aligned especially to:
1. Organisational Resilience (ISO 22316);
2. Business Continuity Management (ISO 22301);
3. Information Security Management (ISO 27001);
4. Crisis Management (BS 11200);
5. Disaster Recovery (ISO 27031); and
6. Risk Management (ISO 31000).
- Integrated threat, risk, hazard, gap and vulnerability assessment (identification, analysis and evaluation), challenging and where necessary revising planning assumptions.
- Creation to implementation of new strategies, policies, frameworks and plans for internal / external audit, monitoring and maintenance.
- Evaluation and revision of existing strategies, policies, frameworks and plans in response to changing risk appetite and a rapidly evolving threat and risk landscape.
- Assistance with change management, including digital transformation.
Independent advice prior to costly equipment procurement / deployment and personnel recruitment.
- Ethical leadership review and delivery of governance management system.
- Project and programme management as part of our consultancy services.
- Outsourcing of support for your resilience arrangements.
Specialist Legal Expertise
- Extensive and internationally recognised legal and multi-disciplinary research and analytical expertise in broad-ranging security, disaster management and resilience issues.
- Effective and dynamic support of client engagement through the provision of high quality research and analysis input into projects.
- Specialist expertise in novel and emerging technological innovation and risk.
- Outside of our identified primary services we also offer standalone research and analysis capability.
- Internationally recognised and leading legal expertise in broad-ranging security, disaster management and resilience issues.
- Effective support of client engagement through the provision of high quality technical legal expertise, from the review or drafting of legal and policy instruments to research project input.
- Identification of potential client due diligence gaps and vulnerabilities.
- Dynamic use of legal tools and principles to identify and bridge resilience gaps and vulnerabilities created by technological innovation, e.g.input into the development of standards, guidelines and codes of conduct.
- Imaginative development of legal training materials for new or existing training courses.
- Outside of our identified primary services we also offer standalone specialist legal capability.
- Delivery of on and off site training, with the option for on-line or blended learning.
- Undertaking of comprehensive training needs analysis.
- Identification and delivery of current and future learning needs, including in response to novel and emerging technological developments.
- Design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of training.
- Scenario simulation exercising and testing to strengthen organizational resilience tailored to your particular requirements.
- Provision of mentoring and coaching to enable sustainability, including through knowledge transfer, to meet organizational needs.
- General and sector/topic-specific resilience health checks, usable as ‘standalone’ organizational digital tools.
- Professional resilience planning and management templates in digital format.
- Learning development through webinars and on-line digital training materials.